Monday 28 October 2013

Chris Brown gets into yet another Brawl




Yes folks, Chris brown, 24 has got himself into a little 'altercation' with the law. Brown was in Washington to perform Saturday night at an event billed as a "Homecoming Weekend" party at a downtown club where apparently, he 'felt like boxing' that night after giving it his all to his fans. Now don't get me wrong, I love Chris Brown I REALLY do, but that doesn't mean I'm going to praise him for wanting to be a monstrous 'Mike Tyson' for the night. Halloween is on the 31st October!

Oh Christoper, when are you ever going to learn that it's not OK to hit any other human being you get in contact with, it's just not sensible. It was said that the young singer was accused of punching a man in the face after the man said he tried to get into a photo with the singer outside a hotel. So, you mean to tell me he was 'TOO COOL' to be seen taking pictures with FANS? well, that explains why they also call him 'Breezy!' (ha-ha sorry no more puns I promise).  But seriously, being in the situation that he's in now, it's harder to see a positive outcome from what actions he keeps displays in the eyes of the public.This is going to push him at least a year or two with any hope for future tours and live performances if he keep this up. I mean, check out this guys records, How many incidents has he been in within last couple of years, oh wait, I'm sorry months? Already, You have the Drake and Brown's situation in the bar, leaving with 'a grazed chin'  all posted on Twitter and Instagram. (I'll give Chris the B.O.D Drake did make things worse by picking up the bottle in the first place. No ratings Drake). Also, in the car parks after the awards with frank ocean. Brown got into 'a little disagreement' about parking spaces, which ended up breaking one of Ocean's finger but he failed to press any charges against him. And of course to top it all off, the Chris Brown and Rihanna's fight in 2009. Which as we all know, left her to repair her face. 

And that's my little rant over! I can't afford to bad mouth anyone, especially Chris Brown still got that very sad unconditional love for him. The OLD him bring back my little sweet boy! LOL #DontJudgeMe #FanGirl #GuiltyPleasure 

For more info about Chris Brown's court case and other witnesses who were involved head to the website below:

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/23799796/singer-chris-brown-arrested-in-dc#ixzz2j30xxA6B
Follow us: @myfoxdc on Twitter | myfoxdc on Facebook


And If you like reading up on my stories, then follow me: @Khadz22 for more fun and entertaining and ridiculous tweets or just add me on facebook: Khadiee Afflick!

No comments:

Post a Comment