Sunday 27 October 2013

Season 4 of Love and HipHop!


I'm sorry, but if you have sheer hatred for this programme? I suggest you bounce form my blog because this right here is the SHXT! I can't tell whether I like it because I'm British and our lifestyles are normally 'drama-free' or is it I like the fact that they focused on either up-coming artists or major Celebs living their everyday lifestyles by balancing their music career along with family issues. HELL NO! The epic fights, the drama and the bxtchiness are pure legendary! (Guilty Pleasure and proud!). So sum up the show, it's basically WWE only with hot black Celebs or wannabes. I'm screaming, shouting and crying with laughter as if I know these heffas! I mean, Ladies. And the episodes are so addictive you can't watch one, you just can't. You’ll need a whole lot of series you keep to happy. If you haven't already worked it out Love and HipHop is a black reality TV show that's based in America and follows the musical paths that Celebs from the past or up-coming artist o to survive in the music industry along fighting their lust, passion and balancing their family life. Oh and there's LOADS OF DRAMA. What could be better than that people?! Yes, for some of you it 100% belittles black people as a community and race by portraying the negative side of only sharing about money, getting into fights anywhere and anytime and just making a mockery of themselves also known as being 'Ratchet'. But despite all this, I can't help but find myself still glued to the TV as if there's no show in the world better than this.

It's actually quite worrying when you think about this! but it's does work as an eye-opener considering most Celebs that stars in Love and HipHop are ones that 'aint hot right now' or in the limelight so to speak. So it's interesting to see what their doing for themselves from then till now.

Without further adieu, let's see who stars in this seasons Love and HipHop *drums rolls* Making a comeback , We have: yummy mummy Yandy back on the scene, with Fierce Tahiry making an entrance, with the beautiful yet Jekyll and Hyde mentalities Erica Mena, and last but not least welcome to New York, K.Michelle! and Of course we can't forget the new faces, please welcome  Amina, Tara and Erica Jean, three sexy, hot ladies 'who need to prepare for the ups and downs coz this roller-coaster aint got no safety bars lol #LHH #OHGARD'.

(For any of the fans out there) Season 4 of Love and HipHop will air TOMORROW 28TH OCTOBER at 8pm on VH1.

Have a sneak peak of what's installed for us this season! Can't wait! Click here

Follow me for fun and entertaining tweets @Khadz22 you know you want to! Or add me on Facebook Khadiee Afflick if you're still into that. I don't Judge #Judging

No comments:

Post a Comment