Wednesday 4 December 2013

Singer Rita Ora: Stars in Fifty shades of grey?




Hand-on-heart, God's promise, have never, ever, EVER read the Fifty shades Of Grey. It's not because I', too good for reading little naughty novels or because I'm too proud. I just generally had no intentions reading it. I've always been a girl who like to put things in practice. (If you catch my drift *winks*). For those who don't know about Fifty shades of Grey, (I highly doubt it) it's about a lovely princess with horses and (only kidding it's all about SEX to sum it up). The synopsis: it's about a deepening relationship between a college graduate, Anastasia Steele, and a young business magnate, Christian Grey. It is notable for its explicitly erotic scenes featuring elements of sexual practices involving bondage/discipline and submission. But going by the majority of readers, criticizes and authors out there, the book itself revealed quite a mixture of responses. Most of them, stating: 'definitely a good read' and 'interesting and yet saucy bit of literature' whilst some beg a differ by counting back with comments like: 'It's absolute cheese!' and 'not to my taste'.

Now, they seemed to have officially announced the makings the movie: Fifty shades Of Grey staring no other than UK singer Rita Ora! Surprised? yeah, me too, The 23-year-old talented singer, famously known for her chart-breaking hits: 'Hot Right Now' and 'RIP' will play the sister of the male star of the story, Christian Grey.
Ora revealed the news to her fans on Twitter, saying: "It's official! I've been cast in Fifty Shades Of Grey as Christian's sister Mia." Well, I wish her the best and look forward to seeing her acting skills being put to the test.

For information on this story head to this website: http://news.sky.com/story/1177134/fifty-shades-of-grey-role-for-singer-rita-ora

No comments:

Post a Comment