Wednesday 27 November 2013

Kanye and Kim's Stunt double!



So Kanye West's new music video 'Bound 2' featuring his newly wed, Kim Kardashian. Well, where do I start..erm.. It's definitely eye-catching I'll give you that. I'm guessing the whole purpose of this video, is the Kanye expresses his love to his one and only girl 'Kim K through the use of effective background images and of course images of Kim's Jugs. Yep I said it! the video literally has Kim K STARK NAKED throughout the video, riding Kanye's motorbike whilst making several close up's to the camera, along with sex poses (e.g. bouncing up and down on Kanye, black silhouette of legs etc). In other words, this is A reenactment of how baby North West came about folks! Couldn't of helped yourself ay Kim? And I thought one sex tape was bad enough (Awkward much!)

Now this is where it gets funny people, actor and comedians, James Franco and Seth Rogen decided to put together their own cameo of Kayne's original video. Yes my friends, the dynamic duo manged to not only made me and thousands of people 'LMAO' but they achieve more views on you tube than the actual video! ( this is including like and positive comments, how embarrassing). I don't know about you guys, but that deserves a round a applause. If you still haven't neither of the video I've just mention, what you waiting for! click on the link at the bottom and watch them back-to back and spot the difference!

Like what your reading well you haven't seen anything JUST yet, follow me on twitter @khadz22


No comments:

Post a Comment