Wednesday 13 November 2013

Kayne West on another rampage..*yawn*


Well, Folks, if you ask me this doesn't sound surprising. We all know how Kayne has a short-temper yet everyone seems to still push his buttons. Either that, or he's just a sensitive person. But any photographer around him, just remember to take a little step back or at least a 100cm away! None the less, I don;t have a problem with him. Most people find that his music has changed for the worst and that him and getting with Kim K wasn't the best for his career. But news flash! he's a human being! I don't remember their being any strict rules on who you can/can't date (well..hmm moving on) I generally rate him in many ways> As a person,artist and a father. He seems to know what his doing a creative and talented person with future albums to be released maybe all the poor guy needs is a little break from fame and publicity. All I know is, I'm for #TeamKayne

And if you (yes, YOU) think otherwise then..think again! No, but seriously leave a comment at the bottom or follow me on twitter @Khadz22 or add me on facebook Khadiee Afflick


No comments:

Post a Comment