Saturday 11 January 2014

Kylie Minogue, new judge of Britain's talent show 'The Voice'?

Where do I start, hmm Okay, positive factor. I like Kylie Minogue as a singer, sh brought us many 'memorable songs  but do I love her enough to watch her on our screens for a whole new season of 'The voice'. The voice is a talent show open to anyone that claims to have an angel's voice but with a unique twist. The judges must listen to you first before coming to the decision of actually, making judgement on our appearance, body language. Which I think is pure genius. Now only does it allows them carefully judge their vocal ability but it helps cut down on the 'barbie look-a-likes' and non-talented ones that always seems to make it in the music industry simply by having 'the look'. If that was the case I would have been a singer years ago! ha-ha get it! I'm basically saying that I've got the look..No? okay, never mind. Back to Kylie, I think she would have been the ideal candidate possibly in 2009. Her limelight and fame has grown a little dim since her last release of songs. I mean, she could still as well be 'the queen of pop' back in Australia but not so much in the UK. But that's just me.

If you have any opinions on this decision. Let me know or follow me on twitter @Khadz22

No comments:

Post a Comment