Monday 20 January 2014

Track of the Month: No.1 Reggae single!



Legendary reggae artist Sanchez has released his new single online ‘Him buy you A drink’ is already been rated UK’s no.1 reggae single of January 2014! It’s looking big this year for the artist, with every New Year comes new changes and Sanchez made it clear that’s going to happen.  New music, new look, new team and a new distribution deal.  In his interview with ICR FM’s daddy turbo he said: ‘I feel blessed right now. I’ve actually had the privilege to sign up with a major label. I think it was about three weeks ago, but believe you and me Sanchez is now a whole another level right now’.

If you haven't heard the song yet, gwarn listen to da tune deh! yuh nah easssyy!



Follow me on twitter @khadz22 or facebook me: Khadiee Afflick

No comments:

Post a Comment